Rival Gaming Astral Luck Slot
Millions of people believe that the signs of the Zodiac and the alignment of the stars determine what will happen to us, our health, wealth and happiness are said to be in their hands. Whether you believe in astrology or not Rival Gaming has delivered a great new online slot using these star signs as the theme, offering you a magical, mystical ride to big prizes! Rival Gaming, well known for it's great graphics don't fail to impress here and the opening scene shows all the signs of the zodiac in their formations in the nights sky. All symbols are of course signs of the zodiac and the game itself offers the usual cool features Rival are known for.
Astral Luck Features.Astral Luck offers you a wild symbol which will substitute for all other symbols apart from the bonus and the scatter symbol. It only appears on reels one, three and five however it does turn into a stacked wild when more wins are possible. The free spin feature is activated when three or more free spins symbols land anywhere on the reels, and three symbols gives you 5 spins, 4 will give you 10 and all 5 symbols offer you a whopping 20 free spins. The bonus round is fun! You spin the wheel that contains all the signs of the zodiac and the prize is awarded as to how the two rings within the wheel line up. This can be a very lucrative bonus feature. This 50 pay line slot is a great addition to Rival Gaming's already impressive portfolio, so give it a spin and see if the stars are lined up in your favor!
New Slots News
- Two new 3D slots from Sheriff Gaming August 11, 2020
- Feelin a Little Naughty or Nice? August 11, 2020
- Under the Sea and Good Girl Bad Girl August 11, 2020
- New Penguin Power Mobile at Bovada Casino August 11, 2020
- Two Great New Mobile Slots at Bovada Casino August 11, 2020
- Betsoft's New Slot Event Horizon August 11, 2020
- The New Holiday Themed Tipsy Tourist From Betsoft August 11, 2020
- Mr Vegas Goes Mobile at Bovada Mobile Casino August 11, 2020
- Cubee August 11, 2020
- Betsoft Brings Excitement to the G2E Asia August 11, 2020