Nevada has legalized online gambling – Zynga happy
In the past month, the governor of Nevada, Brian Sandoval has signed legislation which has officially legalized online gambling within the state. Both of Nevada's legislature houses passed the new bill to allow the state to reap the profits of online gambling as quickly as possible. Other states, like New Jersey are also looking towards legalizing online gambling.
The bill that was signed by the governor allows Nevada to permit cross-state gambling with states that provide online poker.
The governor of New Jersey, Chris Christie, vetoed an online gambling bill in early February but will be signing an amended version this month.
There is a lot of money to be made by a company like Zynga. They already offer real money games to other countries around the world. Zynga, known for its online social poker on Facebook wants to move towards real money gambling within the US. There is opportunity to make big money with real money online casinos. You may also like other news:
- Facebook is now ready to deal and play in real money gaming
- Zynga and Bwin Party Ink a Deal for UK Players
- Zynga (maker of Farmville) to Release a Line of Slot Games with Bwin
- New Star Trek Slot Features Arcade Game Bonus Feature
- Morgan Stanley Looking at Social Gambling
- 888 signs real-money Facebook contract
- Zynga Chops 11 Games in Cost Cuts