Zynga (maker of Farmville) to Release a Line of Slot Games with Bwin
To focus on the new games, Zynga will be eliminating some of their older games. There are also plans are to scale back some other games, such as The Ville.
Casino Games Zynga is Working OnAt this time, Zynga plans to create a suit of real money games that covers blackjack, roulette, and online slot machines. One of the first games they're working on is a Farmville slot machine. It is expected that the real money slots will offer great bonus features, huge prizes, and excellent graphics. The games are due to be released in the first two quarters of 2013 in U. K. casinos.
About ZyngaBased in California, Zynga has many popular games available with more than 300 million active users. Zynga isn't completely new to casino games. Their Zynga Poker has quite a following, though it is using play money and not real money. Their games play on a number of platforms, including Apple IOS, Facebook, Google+, Google Android, and Tencent. In 2011, they announced they would open Zynga Casino via Facebook that would include bingo and poker. The real money casino games are expected to be extremely popular with the real money gaming crowd. Zynga also operates Zynga.org, a charity that collects money through its games. They use the money to support nonprofit agencies, such as the ASPCA, Haiti Earthquake Relief, and Save the Children.
About Bwin.PartyBwin.party is based in Gibraltar, with offices throughout Asia, Europe, and the Middle East. They offer bingo, online casino games, poker, and sports betting. PartyPoker.com and PartyGaming are Bwin's best known sites. Bwin slots machines include the popular Azteck slots, King Kong slots, and Mega Fortune Wheel. Join and start playing at Bwin.party
Social Gaming News
- 888 signs real-money Facebook contract August 11, 2020
- Intertops Casino $120,000 “Free the Turkey” November 6, 2018
- Zynga and Bwin Party Ink a Deal for UK Players February 4, 2018
- Zynga Chops 11 Games in Cost Cuts April 30, 2014
- New Kid on the Block: BIGMAN Entertainment February 23, 2014
- Slots games on Social Networks December 11, 2013
- Morgan Stanley Looking at Social Gambling June 23, 2013
- Facebook is now ready to deal and play in real money gaming June 23, 2013
- Digital Chocolate and Facebook Release Slots! June 20, 2013
- Facebook Hires "Head of Gaming" June 20, 2013