MGM to introduce iGaming platform in NJ this year
With great excitement MGM have announced their latest venture that will be active later in the year. MGM have joined in partnership with GVC holdings of the Isle of Man and will be offering a casino and poker room online in the state of New Jersey. This new venture is in addition to the extremely popular and successful MGM resorts . GVC already operates in 18 different countries and is hoping to broaden its spread with this new joint venture.
Over 300 Casino Games at MGM OnlineThe MGM gaming in New Jersey will offer over 300 different casino games in addition to poker rooms and tournaments of different games. Players will be able to access these games through the desktop and also through mobile devices. The license for these games is from Borgata Hotel Casino and Spa that already has plenty of experience in addition to being a partner of the GVC holding company. MGM management are super excited about this new venture and hope to expand their services online and at mobile casinos to other states. Starting in New Jersey is a very sensible move considering that in the past year the New Jersey gaming revenue has increases to $21.7 million. The excitement surrounding this new venture by MGM is catching and New Jersey players are anxiously waiting for the launch date that promises to come with great pomp and hopefully lots of surprises.
USA Gambling News
- San Manuel Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes November 24, 2020
- Recent Prizes at Grande Vegas Casino November 23, 2020
- Borgata Simulated Gaming Site November 9, 2020
- Low Limit Online Casinos September 15, 2020
- New USA Friendly Casinos September 10, 2020
- Slot Machines or Phone Chargers, What's the Deal? August 11, 2020
- WMS Gaming Gets the Nevada Go Ahead August 11, 2020
- London-Based 888 to Launch U.S. Casino Brand July 21, 2020
- Bookmaker Casino Slots and Bonuses July 21, 2020
- How Much Do You Know About Ignition Poker? June 21, 2020