Roll the Dice
Players in China and Vietnam have been enthralled by Roll the Dice for years. The game, also affectionately known as Fish-Prawn-Crab, is similar to Craps. Instead of numbered dice, you have pictures of Calabash, coins, crabs, fish, roosters, prawns, and triples. You play with three dice.
Place Your BetThe first step to playing Roll the Dice involves your wager. The dice start out hidden from view. Bet coins ranging in value from $1 to $500 on the variety of options. Bet that one of the chosen symbols will appear for a 1:1 payout. Wager that two or three will appear on the dice and get payouts of 2:1 and 3:1. The triple icon is shown as a square with three dice that offers a payout of 30:1. If you place a max bet on the triple, you could win $15,000. Once you've placed your bets, shake the bowl that covers the dice. As the bowl lifts, the symbols for this round are revealed. If you have made correct bets, you win the cash. It's a table game based on luck rather than skill, but it's great fun.
Get Started NowLook for Roll the Dice in leading online casinos. It's a lot of fun winning cash in this intriguing take on America's popular dice game known as Craps. Play now.
- Top 5 Pirate Themed Slots August 11, 2020
- Win Big at Golden Spins Casino August 11, 2020
- Best Paying Slots This Winter at Lincoln Casino August 11, 2020
- Dive Into A Life Full Of Fortune With The Best Ocean And Underwater Themed Slot Titles August 11, 2020
- Best Aztec Themed Slot Titles August 11, 2020
- Get Enchanted By The Best Fairy Tale Themed Slot Titles August 11, 2020
- Top 7 Rival Gaming Slots That Draw Players In And Spins Them Rich August 11, 2020
- Five Must-See Movies August 11, 2020
- Slot Games at the ICE Totally Gaming Expo August 6, 2020
- Play the Hottest Games on Café Casino for the Best Profits and the Highest Levels of Entertainment July 29, 2020