iPhone Real Money Apps on the Way!
At present SuperCasino is only available to casino players in the UK, but it does show that Apple is more than willing to accept and approve real money gaming apps. This is certainly a step in the right direction for online casino users in the US, especially those that prefer to play on an app rather than regular PC. This new app can be downloaded for free from the app store and is the one and only real money casino application available in there. Users of the SuperCasino app also get to interact in real time with Sky Channel 866 and the live roulette show called Autowheel as well as Channel 5s' Live Roulette Show. These are pretty ground breaking moves in the world of mobile gaming and we are sure that when the legal landscape changes in the US then players state side will be able to enjoy these apps too. In the meantime there are still plenty of places you can play your favorite casino games online.
Social Gaming News
- 888 signs real-money Facebook contract August 11, 2020
- Intertops Casino $120,000 “Free the Turkey” November 6, 2018
- Zynga and Bwin Party Ink a Deal for UK Players February 4, 2018
- Zynga Chops 11 Games in Cost Cuts April 30, 2014
- New Kid on the Block: BIGMAN Entertainment February 23, 2014
- Slots games on Social Networks December 11, 2013
- Morgan Stanley Looking at Social Gambling June 23, 2013
- Facebook is now ready to deal and play in real money gaming June 23, 2013
- Digital Chocolate and Facebook Release Slots! June 20, 2013
- Zynga (maker of Farmville) to Release a Line of Slot Games with Bwin June 20, 2013