Digital Chocolate and Facebook Release Slots!
SLOTS being a social game and not real money has a fun feel about it and the aim for the player is to get rid of that rookie tag and become a high roller by collection those points with virtual cash, experience and power-ups. The seven slots all have different themes, ranging from The Wild West, Safari and a nice Underwater theme, however the goals remain the same. The more friends you acquire the more virtual cash you get and there are several mini-games that allow you to go up a level. Ok, so it's not real cash and just a bit of fun but there's nothing wrong with that.
Social Gaming News
- 888 signs real-money Facebook contract August 11, 2020
- Intertops Casino $120,000 “Free the Turkey” November 6, 2018
- Zynga and Bwin Party Ink a Deal for UK Players February 4, 2018
- Zynga Chops 11 Games in Cost Cuts April 30, 2014
- New Kid on the Block: BIGMAN Entertainment February 23, 2014
- Slots games on Social Networks December 11, 2013
- Morgan Stanley Looking at Social Gambling June 23, 2013
- Facebook is now ready to deal and play in real money gaming June 23, 2013
- Zynga (maker of Farmville) to Release a Line of Slot Games with Bwin June 20, 2013
- Facebook Hires "Head of Gaming" June 20, 2013