Two Neds Ads Already Banned in Australia
It's more bad news for the online betting site Neds. With five ads out, two have already been banned by the Australian Bureau of Standards. The site isn't having a great month when it comes to spreading the word about their offerings.
The AdsThe five ads that Neds has released are:
- A man in an elevator pushes all the buttons to make the trip take longer for more betting time.
- Builders spend more time betting than building the house they're working on.
- A man keeps handing his girlfriend clothes to try on to give him more time to bet.
- A man allows an old woman to check out before him to get more time to bet.
- A guy answers the phone and finds a telemarketer on the line, but he tells his friends it's work so that he can go into another room to place bets.
Two Have Been BannedThe two ads banned by the Australian Bureau of Standards were the elevator and builders ads. Neds pulled them from websites and Youtube after receiving the order. There are questions as to why those two ads were banned while the others were allowed. All five ads drew complains from Financial Counselling Australia who fears the ads promote gambling and gambling addiction. At this point, the Australian Bureau of Standards ruled against banning the other three. It's back to the drawing board if Neds wants to get more ads out there.
- Bovada Slots January 5, 2021
- Best Monster Themed Slot Titles December 20, 2020
- Betfair Sign Deal with Playtech October 6, 2020
- Top 5 Pirate Themed Slots August 11, 2020
- Win Big at Golden Spins Casino August 11, 2020
- Best Paying Slots This Winter at Lincoln Casino August 11, 2020
- Dive Into A Life Full Of Fortune With The Best Ocean And Underwater Themed Slot Titles August 11, 2020
- Best Aztec Themed Slot Titles August 11, 2020
- Get Enchanted By The Best Fairy Tale Themed Slot Titles August 11, 2020
- Top 7 Rival Gaming Slots That Draw Players In And Spins Them Rich August 11, 2020