Two Neds Ads Already Banned in AustraliaIt's more bad news for the online betting site Neds. With five ads out, two have already been banned by the Australian Bureau of Standards. The site isn't having a great month when it comes to spreading the word about their offerings.
The AdsThe five ads that Neds has released are:
- A man in an elevator pushes all the buttons to make the trip take longer for more betting time.
- Builders spend more time betting than building the house they're working on.
- A man keeps handing his girlfriend clothes to try on to give him more time to bet.
- A man allows an old woman to check out before him to get more time to bet.
- A guy answers the phone and finds a telemarketer on the line, but he tells his friends it's work so that he can go into another room to place bets.