How Do You Play Blackjack At The Casino?
Blackjack is a popular casino table game. It's not as popular as slots, but it's easier to win due to a lower house edge. Blackjack is also very easy to learn.
Basic Rules to BlackjackThe aim in Blackjack is to build a hand that is at or as close to 21 as possible. An ace is worth 1 or 11 points. The jack, queen, and king are worth 10 points. Remaining cards are worth their face value. You need a hand that's higher than the dealer's hand. If you go over 21, you lose or bust, so you have to be strategic. To start, you're dealt two cards. You get to see one of the dealer's cards. You can look at both of your cards. If you don't have 21, you can hit, stand, double, or split. You should know what these mean.
- Hit – You request another card to get closer to 21.
- Stand – You decline another card because you're close enough to 21.
- Split - You have two cards of equal value and break the hand into two hands.
- Double – You double your bet and take one more card but only one more.
Pay Attention to the Dealer's RulesUsually, the dealer has to hit on a 16 or lower. If the dealer shows a low card, it's possible the next hit will be a 10 and the dealer busts. Use this knowledge to your advantage. If the dealer busts, even a low hand like a 15 will lead to a win.
Always Double on an 11If your hand is worth 11, double. The chances of getting a 10 when you're dealt another card make the doubled bet worthwhile. At the absolute worst, you'll have a low hand. There's no way you'll bust. In addition, double if the dealer is showing an ace or card valued at 10.
Split Hands With a Pair of AcesIf you have a pair of aces, split your hand. The chance of getting a card with a value of 10 makes it a strategic move. If the dealer is showing a 2 to 6, split a pair of sixes. Don't bother splitting hands that are a pair of fours or fives. It's also not advised to split 10s as the only way you can lose is if the dealer has a Blackjack. Because Blackjack has a low house edge, you can win back your bet most of the time. You may not win a bundle of cash, but small gains pay off over time. Put these tips to the test when you play Blackjack online. Online casinos often let you play for fun. Build your skills before you head to a land-based casino or decide to play Blackjack for real money online.
- Betfair Sign Deal with Playtech October 6, 2020
- Top 5 Pirate Themed Slots August 11, 2020
- Win Big at Golden Spins Casino August 11, 2020
- Best Paying Slots This Winter at Lincoln Casino August 11, 2020
- Dive Into A Life Full Of Fortune With The Best Ocean And Underwater Themed Slot Titles August 11, 2020
- Best Aztec Themed Slot Titles August 11, 2020
- Get Enchanted By The Best Fairy Tale Themed Slot Titles August 11, 2020
- Top 7 Rival Gaming Slots That Draw Players In And Spins Them Rich August 11, 2020
- Five Must-See Movies August 11, 2020
- Slot Games at the ICE Totally Gaming Expo August 6, 2020