5Dimes Bet Tracker App
Thanks to a partnership between Action Network and 5Dimes , members get three months of the Bet Tracker Pro app for free. BetTracker is an Android and iOS-friendly app that delivers betting stats and probabilities, real-time scores, and more.
What Can You Do With the App?With Bet Tracker Pro, you can track moneyline, over/under, parlays, spreads, and teasers. You can check the current and upcoming schedule, check the odds, and view player statistics. You probably know how easy it is to place bets with 5Dimes. With the app, you'll be making informed bets with ease. Track your bets while you're on the bus or train and heading to work, see how you're doing when you're waiting for your appointment, or check on things while you're running errands. After installing the app and enrolling at Action Network, you connect your 5Dimes account to the app. After completing that, you can track your bets on the app. You cannot currently place bets outside of 5Dimes, but tracking them from the app makes it easy to see how things stand and get up-to-date information before you place your next bet.
Don't Miss This Limited-Time OfferTo qualify for the Bet Tracker Pro app, you must be a 5Dimes member and download the free trial by 11:59 p.m. EST on October 9, 2018. Members of Action Network will not qualify unless they are also 5Dimes members. Install the app now by going to Go.Actionnetwork.com/5Dimes and start tracking your bets today.
Mobile Gambling News
- SLots.LV Mobile Casino August 21, 2020
- Big Player Benefits From Sky Vegas' New Mobile Platform August 11, 2020
- Bovada Mobile Casino Gets Fresh New Look August 11, 2020
- Android Slots Spin Perfectly at Liberty Slots August 11, 2020
- Big Kahuna Slot Goes Mobile in Early 2015 August 11, 2020
- Safari Sam Goes Mobile at Bovada August 11, 2020
- Three Wishes Slot Goes Mobile at Bovada August 11, 2020
- The SlotFather Goes Mobile at Bovada August 11, 2020
- Real money US mobile gambling with Drake Casino August 11, 2020
- Lucky 7 Slot Goes Mobile at Bovada August 11, 2020