5 Dragons SlotsHow much can you win playing 5 Dragons slots? This regional slot has 30 paylines and a maximum payout of 125,000 per spin. It has one of the higher RTPs, too, so you have a better chance of winning something when you play for real money. Here's a breakdown of the key facts to know about the game.
- Slot game developer – Aristocrat
- Slot game type – 5 reel bonus slot
- Slot game theme – Asian, East, China, Regional
- Paylines – 30
- Betting options – 4 cents to $3 for a max bet of $90
- Slot game RTP – 95.32%
How Much Can Slot Game Winners Get?Take a look at the paytable to see how much each of the symbols in 5 Dragons slots pays. For most, you need three matches before you win a prize. Some of the symbols offer a payout with a minimum of two matches. Here are the different prizes in order from two to five matching symbols on a payline.
- Gold Coin – 5, 10, or 50 coins
- 9 – 5, 10, or 100 coins
- 10 – 5, 15, or 100 coins
- Jack and Queen – 10, 15, or 100 coins
- King – 10, 20, and 200 coins
- Ace – 10, 30, and 200 coins
- Red Packet – 15, 135, or 300 coins
- Turtle – 20, 50, or 300 coins
- Fish – 30, 100, or 800 coins
- Green Dragon – 35, 100, or 800 coins
How the Bonus Round WorksThe free spins bonus round is triggered by three or more Coin scatters. You have a choice of bonus rounds.
- Black Dragon – 10 free spins with Black Dragon giving a 5x, 8x, or 10x multiplier
- Blue Dragon – 8 free spins with Blue Dragon giving an 8x, 10x, or 15x multiplier
- Red Dragon – 15 free spins with Red Dragon giving a 3x, 5x, or 8x multiplier
- White Dragon – 20 free spins with White Dragon giving a 2x, 3x, or 5x multiplier
- Yellow Dragon – 5 free spins with Yellow Dragon giving a 10x, 15x, or 30x multiplier