Feelin a Little Naughty or Nice?
7Red Online Casino is an award winning slots casino. They are now launching a new slot game powered by BetSoft Gaming . The new slot game is a 3D release titled Good Girl, Bad Girl and the theme is just that, a little wild and a little good. Whether you decide you want to be bad or good, there is a little something in this game for you to enjoy. Good Girl, Bad Girl’s has five reels and 30 pay lines, which may not seem so different but with this slot game each spin allows players to choose one of three reward strategies. Choose the good girl and your risk is low and conventional but choose the bad girl and players will find fewer payouts but with bigger prizes. The Good Girl mode pays 15 lines from left to right whereas the bad girl mode pays those from right to left. Play two girls and place a wager on all 30 lines. This is where the most cash can be won. Two different wild card symbols will determine the multiplier which could be between one and five. The game also features a special bonus round “click me.” In the bonus game there are four rounds of which players pick the gift boxes in a sequence to win the biggest bonus. The rules do vary for this slot game depending if players have chosen to be bad or good. Another bonus round includes the money wheel. This round is activated when players get three money symbols. On the money wheel players win free spins, progressive bonuses or even the million plus credit super jackpot of 1,170,000 coins.
New Slots News
- Betsoft Releases Charms and Clovers Slots September 23, 2020
- Two new 3D slots from Sheriff Gaming August 11, 2020
- Under the Sea and Good Girl Bad Girl August 11, 2020
- New Penguin Power Mobile at Bovada Casino August 11, 2020
- Two Great New Mobile Slots at Bovada Casino August 11, 2020
- Betsoft's New Slot Event Horizon August 11, 2020
- The New Holiday Themed Tipsy Tourist From Betsoft August 11, 2020
- Mr Vegas Goes Mobile at Bovada Mobile Casino August 11, 2020
- Cubee August 11, 2020
- Betsoft Brings Excitement to the G2E Asia August 11, 2020