Malibu Club CasinoTrying a casino for the first time often requires you to stick to playing online casino games for fun using demo play or risking some of your own money. That's not the case at Malibu Club Casino. Every new player gets $50 free thanks to the no-deposit bonus. That free cash allows you to try the online casino games for real money before you risk your own cash.
Choose How You Play the Casino GamesHow do you like to play? For the largest selection of casino games, the free casino software download is best. If you'd rather play online and skip a download, the instant play casino will suit you. You'll need Flash and make sure you click the box that allows the casino to access Flash on your computer. Malibu Club Mobile Casino is also available. You can get to the online casino app by scanning the QR code on the website or by loading the site in your mobile device's browser. The mobile casino is available for Android and iPad/iPhone devices. Playing without registration isn't possible. If you want to play online casino games for fun, you'll need to create an account. From the casino lobby, click “Play for Fun,” and you'll get some play money to use. You can get more play money if you use up the fun money you are given at the start.
Need Help Deciding? We Recommend These Casino SlotsRival Gaming provides the casino software at Malibu Club. There are dozens of slots, including new slots. You'll also have a range of table games, video poker options, and specialty games. You can filter the games to find your favorites. You can also sort by release date if you want to find new slots in a hurry. If you need some suggestions to get you started. We have a couple of games to recommend. The Back Nine is a sports slot based on the game of golf. There are two games in this slot series, so be sure to follow The Back Nine with Hole in Won slots. The bonus games that feature the chance to play mini-golf on the computer or mobile screen are big reasons we love this slot series. Tycoon Towers gives you a peek into the life of the very wealthy. The old Tycoon has made it and is happy in the top of his penthouse. He'll help you out by serving as a wild symbol. If he's part of a win, he's also a sticky wild and freezes in place while you gain a re-spin. More of the Wild Tycoon symbol gives you more re-spins.
What Other Casino Promotions Are Available?The welcome bonus at Malibu Club gives you four rewards in all. These four bonuses come after you get the $50 no deposit bonus just for signing up and trying the casino.
- 200% deposit bonus on your first deposit
- 250% deposit bonus on your second deposit
- 300% deposit bonus on your third deposit
- 20% cashback reward on any losses you incur
- Once per day get an extra 100% on your deposit (up to $500)
- Once per day get an extra 50% on your deposit (up to $500)
- Five times per day get an extra 25% on your deposit (up to $500)
Play for Real Money and Gain RewardsThe rewards program kicks in when you've deposited at least $50. The Manhattan level gives you a $20 introduction bonus for making it into the program, a $15 bonus on your birthday, and 1 comp point for every $1 wager. When you've deposited at least $1,000, you move to the Mojito level and get a $50 bonus for achieving that level. You also increase to 2 comp points for every $1 wager and a birthday bonus of $25. When you've deposited at least $4,000, you become a Margarita club member. You get a $150 bonus for leveling up, 3 comp points for every $1 wagered, and a $50 birthday bonus. You also gain access to VIP hosts and VIP-only deposit bonuses. The final level is Martini. You become a Martini member after $10,000 in deposits. Receive a $300 bonus for leveling up, $100 on your birthday, access to VIP hosts and VIP promotions, and 4 comp points for ever $1 wagered.
Things to Know about the Casino Banking OptionsAfter using up the no deposit bonus, it's time to make a deposit. Deposit methods depend on where you live. US casino players can use MasterCard or Visa. Players from other areas of the world gain additional deposit methods like EcoPayz and Skrill. Casino payouts also depend on where you live. US players can use Wire Transfer. EcoPayz, Skrill, and Visa are withdrawal options for residents of other countries who want to cash out their winnings. Other methods may be accepted. The best way to get the full list is by logging in and visiting the cashier. If you don't see a deposit method or withdrawal option that suits you, contact casino support for help.
Frequently Asked Questions and Accessing Casino HelpThe casino help desk is accessed from the casino lobby. Log in, head to the lobby, and click on the help button. We've also answered some of the commonly asked questions to get you started.
- Does the Casino Have Sports Betting or Live Dealer Casino Games? At this point, there is no sports betting option, but a casino bookie could be added, so it's always best to keep checking back. In the meantime, there are plenty of slots with sports themes to enjoy. There is also no live dealer casino at this time.
- Are Tournaments Ever Available? Tournaments may be available from time to time. Check your email to see if there's anything going on. You might also find special event listings in casino blogs/forums.
- Does Malibu Club Casino Accept USA/ Australia/ Canada/ Europe Players? Yes, most players, with the exception of Canada, are welcome to play at the casino. Some are restricted to demo play or barred from claiming promotions or winnings from bonus cash. If you live in these countries, you're welcome to cash out winnings gained from deposit bonuses and the promotions are available to you. Those countries are the USA and its territories, Australia, Belgium, Finland, France, Hong Kong, Italy, New Zealand, Norway, and Sweden.