US Gambling SitesOne of the very first online casinos came out in 1994. Gaming Club may have thrilled players, but they didn't and still do not accept U.S. players. For people in the U.S., it would take time before U.S. gambling sites stepped up to offer everything these players wanted. We spend hours every week trying out the new games, new casinos, and revisiting established U.S.-friendly casinos. We keep a checklist of the reasons some are better than others. That checklist includes items we feel are most important to players. The list includes:
- Are there several banking methods for deposits and withdrawals available to U.S. players?
- Does the casino maintain a great reputation?
- Has the casino stood the test of time?
- How easy is it to get answers to questions or problems?
- What bonuses are available for new and existing players?
- What games are available and how often are new games added?
#3 – Liberty Slots CasinoLiberty Slots came out in 2011. It's a newer entry into this list, but it's proven to be a fan favorite with a free software download, mobile casino, and instant play option. To start, you can sign up and play for free. Try out the games and see what you think before making a deposit. With your first deposit, there's a welcome bonus worth as much as $777. It's broken down over three deposits. You'll get up to $259 each time. You get a 100 percent deposit match on a deposit of $5 or more. To claim the bonus, you need to use a credit card. If you prefer to use an e-wallet, there's a 100 percent match worth as much as $100. Players at Liberty Slots also become Rewards Club members. Throughout the week, players receive bonuses on the first deposit of the day. The Rewards Club has six levels: Amber, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond. The deposit bonuses range from 50 percent on Wednesdays to 100 percent on Fridays. You'll also get special email offers that are sent out once a week. These banking options are offered:
- Credit/debit card carrying an American Express, MasterCard, or Visa logo
- Check transfer
- Wire transfer